Topic Maps in GoozzeeThe Topic Maps standard (ISO-13250) defines a method to organize information in a way that enhances navigation and learning. A topic map is composed of three main element types : Topics, Associations and Occurrences.
- Topics, Associations and Occurrences
- Extra Features : Scopes, Slots, Topic Types.
- How Goozzee implements these features
- Furter Reading
- Main Screen
- Useful Topics :
During Goozzee's setup, the database is initialized with a few default topics. Most of them will be used to store the metadata that is essential for Goozzee's inner working. They are so special that you cannot rename them or remove them. Here is a description of these default topics.
- Documents check-in / check-out
- Windows Size and Position
- About / Statistics